Starting Wednesday, July 10th, we will be raising the monthly dues for membership in the Undoctored Inner Circle to $14.99 per month from its current (undiscounted) $9.95 per month. (Current members will be grandfathered in and be maintained at the prior rate.)
Your membership dues go towards:
- Undoctored R&D—New concepts, new health strategies all come from our work to expand the universe of self-empowering health practices. By becoming a member, you are contributing to the expansion of these practices, all designed to help you and those close to you become more effective in managing your own health issues with results superior to that obtained through the doctor’s office.
- Our weekly Undoctored Virtual Meetups—Every week, we meet via two-way video to discuss the Undoctored program and new exciting concepts that are emerging, always with an eye towards what is practical and actionable.
- Undoctored Discussion Forum—You can post personal questions, share laboratory or test values, get feedback from numerous people who have been in your shoes, as well as Dr. Davis. With over 21,000 topics and nearly 200,000 posts, the Forum is a busy place with tons of useful discussions.
- The Undoctored Workplace Program—This is our professional-grade program usable on a personal level, but also usable in a group setting.
- The Undoctored 42-Day Menu Plan—that you can customize to suit your tastes, complete with recipes.
- Undoctored Protocols—that explore additional strategies beyond the basic Undoctored strategies
- Undoctored Advanced Concepts—Advanced Concepts introduce discussions that are evolving yet still provide practical, actionable strategies
It’s not just about becoming a member; it’s about supporting a cause that rejects conventional notions of healthcare while helping you achieve heights of health, weight loss, and performance that simply do not come from doctors or hospitals. Become part of the movement that actually provides health and keeps you as free as possible from the exploitative practices of modern healthcare.