Take a look around the Undoctored world and you will NOT see:
- Ads advertising prescription drugs, as you might see on WebMD
- Sexy sales representatives in miniskirts and big smiles with promises of free dinners and all-expense-paid trips to Orlando, common sights in any doctor’s office
- Sales pitches cleverly disguised as research studies that use statistical manipulation to increase sales and persuade prescribing doctors that drugs are more beneficial than they really are
- The practice of willful ignorance to drive behavior towards revenue-generating procedures and products while ignoring low- or no-cost natural strategies that yield health
- Kickbacks for dispensing costly biologic agents that make conditions like cancer and rheumatoid arthritis big moneymakers
Imagine that: In the Undoctored world, we aim to identify concepts and strategies that actually yield health without regard for building the hospital’s bottom line, the doctor’s end-of-quarter bonus, or the seven-figure hospital contract. We look for truths that empower people, information that truly enlightens, collaborate with our followers in order to develop better solutions.
And you know what? It’s working. The depth of understanding in health today is far more than it was even a few years ago. It means that we are becoming more and more successful at correcting the factors that allow human disease to emerge, freeing ourselves from an exploitative and predatory healthcare system.
Readers of this Undoctored Blog post are therefore, along with the Undoctored team, trailblazers in charting a new course for health that does not involve doctors, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or deception.