We are introducing a version of the Undoctored program into the workplace called the Undoctored Health Workplace Program. This is in response to several employers who have contacted me, telling me that they are being crippled by healthcare costs for employees who are developing more and more chronic conditions “treated” by a growing list of costly prescription drugs and hospitalizations with no relief in sight.
Another reason I created the Undoctored Health Workplace Program is because it has become clear that workplace wellness programs do not work: While nearly half of all employers now have onsite workplace wellness programs, such programs do not save money nor do they help make participants healthier. While there is nothing wrong with advising smoking cessation, wearing a Fitbit to count steps, or “knowing your numbers,” these simple efforts are woefully inadequate to, say, help a type 2 diabetic become non-diabetic, reverse rheumatoid arthritis, or eliminate 8 or 9 prescription medications, the sorts of successes we enjoy all the time with the Undoctored approach.
The Undoctored Health Workplace Program is delivered via several routes:
1) An introduction by me, Dr. William Davis, and a health coach. Jennifer is our health coach in the Milwaukee area, for instance. This can be delivered live and face-to-face to participants, or can be delivered via two-way video interaction.
2) Weekly small group meetings hosted by our health coach that can also be either face-to-face or by two-way video.
3) A robust and detailed online program using a combination of video and text that runs through the entire Undoctored program.
If two hours per week (one hour for a group meeting, one hour for the online program) are devoted to the effort, the entire program can be finished in 5-6 weeks, with an option for longer-term occasional video or in-person interactions with the health coach to help stack the odds in favor of long-term success. There is also an option for a longer-term commitment for participants and employers who wish to learn about some of the new and exciting Undoctored strategies that take health and performance to even higher levels.
The kinds of results we obtain in the Undoctored program are substantial: weight loss, reversal of numerous chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and fatty liver, even increased energy and performance, while slashing reliance on prescription medications. Take a look at Kathy’s recent Undoctored success:
“Today is my 53rd birthday and I’ve never been more excited to get older! A year ago, I started chronically exhausted, brain lagged, depressed, in pain from arthritis and developing cardiac issues. It’s been an incredible year and I’ve lost 77 pounds, got myself in shape, started running, completed my first 5K and training for a half marathon, and started rock climbing. My brain fog cleared up so much that I was awarded employee of the year by my company because my work improved so dramatically in such a short time. Depression and mood swings-gone! Energy level-through the roof! Cardiac symptoms-none!”
A poll of 4500 people following Undoctored strategies revealed that:
- 70% of participants reported increased energy
- 49% reported fewer headaches or complete relief
- 63% reported improved ability to concentrate
- 61% reported reduced joint pain or complete relief
- 69% reported relief from acid reflux/heartburn
- 68% reported reduced symptoms or complete relief from irritable bowel syndrome
- 72% reported improved mood
- 74% lost weight
- 40% experienced a reduction in high blood pressure
- 54% experienced improved skin health, reduced rash/blemishes
- 26% were able to reduce prescription medication over the first few weeks
As you can see, Undoctored Health is most definitely NOT wellness. The health participants achieve is SUPERIOR to the health achieved via wellness programs and certainly superior to the health obtained through the doctor’s office.
If you are a decision-maker in your organization and would like to hear more about how to bring the Undoctored Health program to your workplace, message me via LinkedIn or via email: contact.innercircle@
Undoctored Inner Circle Members: We will be making the Undoctored Health Workplace Program available directly to you, as well; details to come in future.