Join us on selected evenings at 8 pm Eastern/7 pm Central/6 pm Mountain/5 pm Pacific time for our LIVE Undoctored discussions via interactive two-way video. (See the schedule posted on the Undoctored Inner Circle for the next scheduled meetup.) We discuss numerous health issues, ask questions, collaborate on new ideas, and learn from each other, a true example of the group collaboration on health that Undoctored represents.
I typically start with a few minute discussion on something new or interesting relevant to our Undoctored experience. Among the many issues we have discussed include:
- Small intestinal bacterial and fungal overgrowth, SIBO and SIFO, and how to manage it on your own without the doctor
- The Lactobacillus reuteri yogurt and how to make it, consume it, and troubleshoot the yogurt-making process
- How to interpret lipoproteins for REAL insights into heart disease risk
- Action steps that you can take to reduce/eliminate risk for cognitive impairment/dementia
- How to reverse type 2 diabetes using finger stick glucoses
- How to use MCTs and exogenous ketones safely
and many others, in addition to addressing all the basic Undoctored program details.
Our Virtual Meetups are hosted on the Undoctored Inner Circle that is a paid membership site and includes features such as webinars, the Undoctored Health Network video collection, a busy Discussion Forum, as well as the Virtual Meetup. Members have also started conducting their own Virtual Meetups to discuss health interests of their own.
To join, go to the Undoctored Inner Circle and sign in.